Craftsmanship of Alençon needle lace-making Alençon needle lace is a beautiful style of Lace that was created only in Northern France. This one-of-a-kind lace was meticulously created entirely by hand. Eventually, textile makers discovered a technique to replicate the appearance of this fine Lace by employing automated machinery. This has resulted in it becoming a […]
Latest Blog Articles
- Maloya: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Scribing tradition in French timber framing: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Compagnonnage: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Musical art of horn players: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Alençon needle lace: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
The form you have selected does not exist.
Top rated products
- Egg €8,47 inc. V.A.T.
- Cowbell “Picadeira” – no. 9-18 with Medium Collar €26,00 – €40,00 inc. V.A.T.
- Istanbul €54,33 inc. V.A.T.
- Regional Throw €79,95 – €109,90 inc. V.A.T.
- Angel €10,89 inc. V.A.T.