The scribing tradition in French timber framing The contemporary world of building is dominated by standardization and mechanization. That are transforming builders into mere laborers devoid of any creative thinking. But France has a tradition, the scribing tradition, that is alive and well, although not given sufficient prominence, which allows men and women builders to […]
Latest Blog Articles
- Maloya: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Scribing tradition in French timber framing: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Compagnonnage: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Musical art of horn players: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Alençon needle lace: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
The form you have selected does not exist.
Top rated products
- Egg €8,47 inc. V.A.T.
- Cowbell “Picadeira” – no. 9-18 with Medium Collar €26,00 – €40,00 inc. V.A.T.
- Istanbul €54,33 inc. V.A.T.
- Regional Throw €79,95 – €109,90 inc. V.A.T.
- Angel €10,89 inc. V.A.T.