Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Zen is characterized by:
– Regular circle shape with side handles
– Decorated by traditional woodcarving details
– Edges carved manually into waves
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 44 cm
width 36 cm
thickness 2.5 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.