Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Samsara is characterized by:
– Sharp lines and rectangular shape.
– A hanger/holder hole.
– Edges toppling inwards from center
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 40 cm
width 25 cm
thickness 2.5 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.