Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Marrakesh is characterized by:
– Shape of irregular rectangle and sharp lines
– Decorated with shallow and thin lines that
create decorative pattern
– Edges toppling inwards
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 42,5 cm
width 23 cm
thickness 2.5 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.