Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Loop is characterized by:
– Circular shape and soft lines
– A hanger/holder hole and handle
– Edges toppling inwards
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
radius 32 cm
length 38 cm
thickness 2.1 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.