Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Istanbul is characterized by:
– Symmetric shape and soft lines
– Featured with decorated handle with hanger hole
– Edges toppling inwards
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 40 cm
width 20 cm
thickness 2.5 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.
There are no reviews yet.