Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Casablanca is characterized by:
– Shape of irregular rectangle and sharp lines
– Decorated with shallow lines that create decorative pattern
– A hanger hole placed on a handle
– Edges toppling inwards
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 46 cm
width 23 cm
thickness 2.5 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.