Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Bosnia is characterized by:
– Regular triangular shape
– Decorated by traditional woodcarving details
– Edges carved manually into waves
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 34 cm
width 34 cm
thickness 2.6 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.