Whartibus, Unipessoal Lda (“Whartibus”) is committed to protect and respect your privacy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Whartibus collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, shipping and invoicing address, etc.).
- Fiscal number, as an option.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) clickstream to, through and from our website; products you viewed or searched for.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Whartibus with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntary subscribe our newsletter or mailing list.
Whartibus may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Landing pages.
- Social media.
How will we use your data?
Whartibus collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with new suppliers presentation when they join the website.
- Compliance with legal obligations in force (namely of a fiscal, administrative and judicial nature).
When Whartibus processes your order, your data may be sent:
- To, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- To third party, namely to process payments.
- To Sellers, namely to invoice and dispatch purchased products.
- To entities that provide services to Whartibus or to Seller (namely, but not exclusively, transport companies and insurance companies).
In the cases above, your data may be transmitted to entities that operate out of European Union. In this cases we ensure that the contract between Whartibus and those entities predict the protection of your data, namely the use only for the order processing.
In the specific case of transferring personal data to entities located in the United States of America, we ensure that they comply with the principles established in the Privacy Shield (agreement signed between the European Commission and the US Department of Commerce that imposes on the receiving American companies personal data collected in the European Union (special safeguard and precautionary obligations).
How do we store your data?
Whartibus securely stores your data at our servers or web based services. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We do not store payment or credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties other than for the purposes previously described.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we will always do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Your data will be kept for the entire period of time that your registration on the website remains active. Once your registration is terminated, the personal data you transmitted will be kept for up to 1 (one) year from that date, except if another period of conservation is defined in applicable law. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our databases.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of the suppliers present in the eMarketplace.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: email@example.com .
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Whartibus for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Whartibus correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Whartibus to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Whartibus erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Whartibus restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Whartibus’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Whartibus transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Rua da Carvalha, 570 2400-441 Leiria Portugal
How to manage cookies
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Rua da Carvalha, 570 2400-441 Leiria Portugal
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Whartibus has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in Portugal – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados in www.cnpd.pt .