Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Zen is characterized by:
– Regular circle shape with side handles
– Decorated by traditional woodcarving details
– Edges carved manually into waves
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 44 cm
width 36 cm
thickness 2.5 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.
There are no reviews yet.