Traditional Konjic handmade woodcarving, a Cultural Heritage from Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Istanbul is characterized by:
– Symmetric shape and soft lines
– Featured with decorated handle with hanger hole
– Edges toppling inwards
– Polished look.
– Fine sanded finishing and velvety surface
– Oiled surface highly water and dirt repellent
– Decorated by firm hand of a craftsman
length 40 cm
width 20 cm
thickness 2.5 cm
*Dimensions may vary slightly due to manual production.
Waga Wood product are distributed with paper label that declares basic information about products, as well as care instructions.