Traditional agricultural practice of cultivating the ‘vite ad alberello’ (head-trained bush vines) of the community of Pantelleria Introduced by the Phoenicians, the head-trained bush vines of Pantelleria (“vite ad alberello”) is a type of grape cultivation. Perfected and handed down over the centuries thanks to the wisdom and dedication of the farmers of Pantelleria. Capable […]
Latest Blog Articles
- Maloya: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Scribing tradition in French timber framing: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Compagnonnage: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Musical art of horn players: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Alençon needle lace: Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
The form you have selected does not exist.
Top rated products
- Egg €7,00 inc. V.A.T.
- Cowbell “Picadeira” – no. 9-18 with Medium Collar €21,14 – €32,52 inc. V.A.T.
- Istanbul €44,90 inc. V.A.T.
- Regional Throw €65,00 – €89,35 inc. V.A.T.
- Angel €9,00 inc. V.A.T.